Hi all! Hope you're as excited about the next three days as we are on the #njla16 conference committee! We thought you might be feeling a bit overwhelmed, or maybe just overexcited about all of the awesome things that we have planned, so here's some helpful packing tips and reminders we thought we'd share:
- Don't forget your smartphones, tablets, or other mobile devices (and all associated chargers) because the official NJLA Conference App is here for help with all things conference!
- If you plan on taking a dip during our Pool Party on Tuesday night after the Awards dinner, don't forget your bahting suit! 8:00-9:30pm at The Pool @ Harrah's.
- If you pre-purchased copies of our speaking authors' books, make sure you bring them or one of our many signings!
- Bring money for the slots, or if you like a safer bet, bring money for the NJLA Store where all things libraries and books can be found!
- Bring cameras and your social media game, because we'll be following everyone's tweets, Facebook posts, and Instagram posts each day through our various NJLA accounts and collecting them all for a Storify page of each day so you can relive all of the highlights of conference.
And remember, if you have any questions throughout conference, stop someone with an "ASK US!" pin, or swing by the registration desk where other conference committee members and volunteers can be reached at any time.
See you at Harrah's!
Emily Witkowski and the 2016 Conference Committee