The 2017 New Jersey Library Association Annual Conference will be Monday, April 24 through Wednesday, April 26 at the Waterfront Conference Center at Harrah's Resort in Atlantic City. This conference is the largest gathering of librarians from across the state, with an anticipated attendance of 800-1000. Register online! Early bird prices run through March 25, 2017.
Highlights will include:
- Keynote speakers Janet Mock and Valerie Gross
- President's Program: An evening with Melinda Emerson, @SmallBizLady, followed by Library Trivia!
- 4 in-depth preconferences on Monday (1:00-4:30pm)
- Over 50 regular session programs covering a wide range of topics
- Ticketed luncheons with special guests including author Justina Ireland
- Inspirational brown bag drop-in luncheons on both Tuesday and Wednesday
- Special events including the annual NJLA Awards Reception
- And social events like the highly-anticipated Pool Party
Find Lodging Information at Harrah's. Booking within NJLA's block of rooms ensures the best location, new rooms, free parking, and a reduced resort fee.
Please feel free to use these template to promote to other NJLA sections, committees, roundtables, or other appropriate groups about the upcoming conference. Please edit the text as appropriate.
- Sample Listserv Announcement (PDF)
- Sample Listserv Announcement (DOCX)
- Promotional Flyer Template (editable PDF)
- Want to create your own graphics and memes?
- NJLA Conference Facebook Event
- NJLA Conference Twitter
- NJLA Conference Instagram
- To aid in your own social media dissemination, you can coordinate your individual accounts using Hootsuite to manage and cross-post and Twuffer to schedule tweets