Day Two has provent to be just as great as Day One of #njla16!
We're about to embark upon our last day of conference sadly, but we just want to remind you again that if you're talking anything conference on social media, make sure you use our official hashtag #njla16. The past two days we have been updating a Storify page which will collect tweets, instagram, and facebook posts that use the official conference hashtag.
- For Day One highlights, follow here: https://storify.com/njla_conf/2016-conference-day-1
- For Day Two highlights, follow here: https://storify.com/njla_conf/2016-conference-day-2
Some important reminders for tomorrow's sessions:
- Registration opens at 7:30 tomorrow morning. At registration you can claim your name badge, luncheon tickets, and an official program.
- The State Librarians Breakfast is tomorrow morning from 8:00-9:00 in Wildwood 3 and is open to everyone.
- If you haven't already, download the NJLA Conference App! Available for all of your conference needs.
- We'll have our second amazing keynote with author and activist Cory Doctorow at 10:10AM in Wildwood 1
- Tomorrow is your last chance to visit exhibitors and enter the raffles in the Exhibit Hall. Make sure you thank your exhibitors and sponsors, get a free cup of coffee, and find the dice for a great prize!
- The NJLA Store will be closing at 4:30 tomorrow afternoon, so make sure you stop by before then to stock up on all things reading and libraries!
Until then, here's the amazing Jay Asher loving his opportunitiy to catalogue and process his own book in his former library job:
Emily Witkowski and the 2016 Conference Committee