How are you planning to get to Atlantic City for the NJLA Conference? Are you looking for a roommate?
The NJLA Conference Committee is offering two services to assist in coordinating ride-shares and roommate matches: a Ride-Share forum and Roommate Matching service.
Take advantage of the Ride-Share and Roommate Matching services to:
- save on travel and hotel costs
- meet new people (or reconnect with old ones) and network on the go
- have the opportunity to stay in the center of all the action by booking with us at Harrah's Resort & Hotel!
How does the Ride-Share service work?
- Join the NJLA Conference Ride-Share Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/njla-conference-rideshare/join
- Post to the group to let people know that you are interested in sharing a ride to Conference.
- This group is for the use of Conference attendees who are both looking for a ride AND those planning to drive and willing to offer rides to others. Opportunities for everyone!
How does the Room-Share Match work?
- Fill out a short survey form stating your needs and preferences here:
- Once a match is made you will be notified by a member of the Conference Committee, who will pass along your potential roommate's contact information via email.
- It will be your responsibility to reach out to your match and make your hotel reservations.
- Information on making hotel reservations for the NJLA Conference can be found here: http://njlaconference.info/content/hotel-information
Don't let cost hold you back from getting this most out of your Conference experience! Check out the Ride-Share Forum and Roommate Match form, available for your convenience here and on the Hotel & Travel section of the Conference website. Spread the word!
Jenny Zbrizher and the 2016 Conference Committee